Sunday, May 29, 2011

Falling Asleep

Well, today has to have been the shortest interval between finishing breakfast and falling asleep again since we started with the hospice care.   My normal routine in the mornings is to get out of bed, which takes lots of time and effort, by around 9:00 a.m., then try to eat some breakfast while reading the newspaper, then reviewing emails and blog comments if there have been any, and then starting work on today's blog entry.  That means that I've usually begun writing by 10:00 a.m. and have determined what I'm going to write about by then.  Today, I got up a little late, ate breakfast, and then woke up again at 1:30 p.m.  Yes, you heard that right.  I don't remember falling asleep today and when I opened the new blog entry posting screen, it was totally blank!  Freaky!

One of the other side effects I have been told to expect as we progress down this path is confusion - I've been confused my entire life, so how am I going to know? Maybe I should add a category below the post for { } Befuddled????

No comments: